3D Tags -- with Julie


     It's Christmas Eve, and this is Julie from Muddy Paws & Inky Fingers sharing with you today. If you're still wrapping gifts you may need a quick, but cute gift tag idea to finish the wrapping in a snap!  
  The Snapdragon Snippets Store has lots of tag ideas, but these appealed to me because I could make a few quickly.  Each would be unique, but the process would be the same.
I made 8 tags total:

Most paper is from Close To My Heart.  There is a little Echo Park Dots and Stripes, too.

I left them without ribbons or twine until I adhere them to packages or bags so I can match colors then.


The crinkle ribbon is from 3 Girl JAM. 


These 3D tags are available in the Snapdragon Snippets Store

I wish you and your a meaningful and blessed Christmas season! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails