3-d scarecrow mantle sitter

Hello My name is Rhonda Emery and I am posting my very first project today.
I am so excited to be apart of such a great team and designers at www.snapdragonsnippets.com
You may purchase this cute scarecrow mantle sitter design 48301 at the www.silhouetteonlinestore.com  also the hat is separate so don"t forget that for that extra special touch. 48300  This scarecrow is so fun and easily put together for great instructions with pictures go to www.needlenknowledge.BlogSpot.com  You have plenty of time to make this for the up coming holidays great for Halloween and also sitting on your mantle thru November. Everything you see comes in the file I just added the raffia and the large sunflower on hat for embellishments. Have fun with this the possibilities are endless, hope I inspired you. Have a great day.

3 comments:

  1. I love this, Rhonda! What an awesome 3D scarecrow! And I love how you photographed it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rhonda, this is so cute! I really love the straw hat, too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails