Camping Themed Layouts

What a wonderful Back to School Blog Hop this past weekend! I had so much fun making my creations for that hop and sharing them with all our Snapdragon Snippet fans. You are wonderful!!!

Now it is time to move on and show you what I've been up to when I wasn't creating from the Back to School Blog Hop. We went camping in Nebraska in July and we had such a great time. I took lots and lots and lots of pictures and now comes the time to scrap them. Thanks to all the wonderful Snapdragon Snippet camping/summer/bbq cutting files, I was able to put together this double page layout to keep some of my captured memories for years to come.


I used... 
3 trees - Design ID #45226
compass - Design ID #45227

And here is the second page to my layout

 I used...

hot dog - Design ID # 19156
hamburger - Design ID #19154 
flashlight - Design ID #45224
fire pit & roasting sticks - Design ID # 45222

Until next time... Jearise :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails