Goal | Soccer cup

Happy Monday!

Today we have a vinyl design from Lisa.

Lisa decorated this cup using vinyl and the 'goal' soccer design that you can find on the Silhouette online store HERE

This is such a fun cup that I could have used yesterday and today!  My family gathered together to celebrate my grand-children's birthdays and wouldn't you know that a TV was available at the club house were we celebrated and of course since USA was playing, we all had to watch and root!

This is what Lisa had to say about her awesome cup:

"I used green vinyl to cut out the word goal. I then cut out the soccer ball using yellow vinyl. I applied transfer tape to the yellow soccer ball and layered it on to the work goal. I then applied transfer tape to the word goal and applied it to the cup. A great gift for any soccer fan"
 


1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails