Teacher appreciation Box Card

Today we have Lisa sharing a box card perfect for any teacher.

File used - teacher appreciation box card

This is what Lisa had to say about her awesome box card.

Made with cardstock and applied with double sided tape and 3d dots.
The 3 stars I selected offset to get the outline in Silhouette
The crayon at the bottom is a button that I cut off the back to make flat and applied double sided tape to stick on.
Crayon Button - Bought at Michaels Craft Store
Using the lined cardstock gives you the space and is perfect for you or your child to write a special note for your teacher!
Thanks
Lisa

3 comments:

  1. Such a perfect card for a teacher! I would be so happy if one of my students gave me one! Great job Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these box cards and this one is so fun !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very much loving this box card! Perfect execution of a wonderful file!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails