Happy Birthday Card

Hello Ruthie here again! Have you participated to the May Contest yet? no, well you still have plenty time to participate, but hurry up the prizes are awesome and you don't want to miss it!.. Now entering into my project..... you will say what file did you use for this very Clean and Simple card? do you like it? I do love it!! let me explain to you how I used the a2 Background file in making this card that you can find at Silhouette online store.


I cut one of the a2 backgropund files on white cardstock or any color but you can save the stencil to make another card or reuse the stencil.


Then on your mat place first the base of the card and then the stencil. Place some masking tape or washi tape at the edge of the stencil to avoid it move. Then apply the colors you want in you card, I used distress ink. 


Here is the stencil; you can see that can be reuse or you can use it in another card. I just put it aside. 


I added the sentiment with memento ink and added glimmer mist to give some sparkle (picture does not do justice to how beautiful it looks) and here it is!! 


Hope you like it and gives you more ideas in how to use your files.  See you next time!


File used:

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails