Tourist Attractions...leave a comment of which one you'd like!

Okay, so I'm still not feeling the best so my brain isn't up to par. I did want to let you know that I am going to devote next week to Tourist Attractions. Be sure to leave a comment of which one you'd like to see and I'll do them first come first serve.
The designs I create, look detailed and delicate but require little or no assembly. They consist of a silhouette shape with the details cut from that shape. If you would like just the silhouette shape with out detail, ungroup the design and delete the detail. Here's a link to Silhouette's blog about ungrouping if you're not sure how to do that: http://silhouettemachine.blogspot.com/2009/12/monday-cafe-its-group-thing.html .
(For those looking for the Roman Colosseum, that one is first on my list and is actually partly done on my computer right now!)
 Here's an example of some that are already for sale in the store:


Eiffel Tower in Paris, France

Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco, California, USA

Taj Mahal in Agra, India


Niagara Falls on the border of New York, USA and Ontario, Canada

Enjoy! Oh, and don't forget to leave a comment!

7 comments:

  1. I can't choose because I love the Eiffel tower and the Taj Mahal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Old Faithful please, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The opera house and Harbour bridge from Sidney.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to see some Scottish landmarks eg Wallace's Monument (in Stirling) or Stirling or Edinburgh Castle. If not, the Houses of Parliament in London would be cool! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous tourist attractions. I would love to see the Pyramids and the Sphinx (my deployed son just went to Egypt on his R&R). Thanks for doing these, they will come in very handy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I mean thanks for doing the tourist attractions not that you'll for sure do the egyptian ones, lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all the suggestions. I hope you saw that if I haven't done your suggestions, they will be coming shortly.
    Vicki, my husband has been pushing me to do the Pyramids and the Sphinx, so since you've asked for it, I guess I don't have an excuse anymore! :) Good luck to your son too!
    Everyone, keep the suggestions coming! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails